Sunday 10 October 2010

Naaldzang October 6th, 2010 (English Version)

Naaldzang October 6th, 2010

Greetings, everyone! We had a lovely meeting this past Tuesday, and with quite the crowd! Knitters present: Myself, RedSamur, R, M, G, Poezemadam, Nathom, Jan, T, T's friend, and later on, my friend A.

A full table, indeed, and it was glorious:

Naaldzang October 6th, 2010

The projects were as fab as the people! One of my favorites was when R presented Poezemadam with an amazing crocheted baby blanket:

Naaldzang October 6th, 2010

Jan's Estonian lace was quite impressive, and RedSamur's handmade stitch markers made me long to get some materials and make some, too! Other lovely works included G's colorful socks, RedSamur's Urban Troubador, R's ruffle scarf in reds, and Jan's 82nd cap for Zet Op Tegen Kanker!

I wish I'd gotten photos of everyone's work. Great stuff! Socks, cardigans, scarves (even a poncho!)...you name it, they were knitting it. :) As for me, I'd brought along my Snowfall Scarf (which I finally finished today) in Katia Topi. That yarn is SO soft, the finished object is like wearing kittens. Fluffy, hypo-allergenic kittens!

Naaldzang October 6th, 2010

Feel free to browse the newest Naaldzang photos by clicking here. The cold weather is upon us, so keep those needles working, and see you next month!

No comments: